12/12/2020

_____• DREAMS • _____

•______________ DREAMS _______________ •
* Aloha lovely people.Soon countdown time from Yeehllow 2020 so I can't do without my last ,personal trip even though it was a while ago when i was stoped recording.I am focusing on my private projects & I try fix the world like Miss Univers ^^ @inediz_agency @graille_lyon @poureux_lemouve 💎.
* This year showed how dependent we are on others.Personally i think that what the sanitary crisis has done is aimed at killing our culture and taking away our last pleasures that we may kill end each other💫.Music is the last thing which they haven't taken from us so far, 4 now ^^ ...I want to wish you all the best in the future✨.Do what you love, do not give up ,more respect and love for others & don’t judge.Think positively because it can always be worse.Appreciate the little things and remember,each Jean Claude is important in our life.You don't have to prove anything to anyone and it's never too late to do right⚡️.

* One Love To The End : 💋💯